In 1996, ORA Engineering was founded as a family-owned business with a focus on quality and reliability. We have since become a renowned innovator in the metal forming and welding industry, working with a variety of high-end metals, such as titanium, stainless steel, and chromium molybdenum steel. In our 35,000 ft^2 size facility, we are equipped with in-house precision machining capabilities and EN standard test equipment, enabling us to develop innovative products with data-backed assurance and deliver state-of-the-art products with confidence.

For the past three decades, we have worked with top leading brands, incorporating the latest technology into our product developments. Our extensive process of over 400 procedures and checkpoints to produce a customized premium bike frame, coupled with lifetime service, makes us proud to stand behind our products.

If these values drive your business forward, we invite you to join our journey and co-create your next product.

  • Original

    As a pioneer in the industry, we have overcome challenges through innovation.

  • Reliable

    We stand behind what we make with lifetime serviceability and dependable result approved by major brands.

  • Advanced

    The core to evolve with new technology has never changed for the past 30 years.

  • Jim Hsu | Founder & Chief Engineer

  • Agnes Hsu | VP & CEO

  • Emily Yu | Head of Marketing & Key Account Manager

  • Poppy Hsu | Technical Sales Specialist

  • Shayla Wu | Sales Representative & Customer Onboarding Manager

Management Team

Engineers and Technicians

A dedicated group of 40+ skilled professionals with over 10 years of experience, ensuring quality and consistency in every parts we made.

Environmental Commitment

Sustainable Water Usage

With in-house water treatment installed, we transform wastewater into usable water for daily operations since day one.

Energy-Efficient Cooling

Our facility is designed with ridge ventilation to maximize energy efficiency and optimal cooling.

Low Waste Operation

We fully utilize 95% of our raw materials and recycle the remaining 5%, while continuously optimizing our procedures to increase efficiency and improve yield rate.

Social Responsibility

Providing Opportunities

Partnering with local colleges, our internship program prioritizes underprivileged students, including the hearing-impaired, aiming to develop talent that creates a positive impact on society and the environment.

Giving Back to the Community

We donate a portion of annual earnings to provide food for those in need. Our friendly workplace offers employee incentives, education, and training, emphasizing fairness in rewarding employees.

Prioritizing Employee Wellbeing

With a female General Manager who champions gender diversity, we promote inclusivity, and flexible working hours, and offer generous maternity leave, welcoming 36 new additions to the ORA family in the past 14 years.



ORA Engineering was founded by Jim Hsu, establishing a welding manufacturing factory with the technique he learnt from Japanese.


Introduction of British stainless steel tube materials led to the successful development of stainless steel bike frame production techniques.


Initiated the development of 6/4 Titanium material processing.


Expanded capabilities with precision CNC lathes, T6 heat treatment furnaces, French vacuum heat treatment machines, and 3D printers, significantly enhancing precision in the entire process from initial design, material treatment to post-processing.


Relocated to a new 3300m2 plant in Houli, Taichung, equipped with wastewater treatment facilities and embracing the concept of sustainable business.


Collaborated with Taiwan Metal Center to develop high end precision titanium alloy components.


Implemented online monitoring systems for component manufacturing and introduced collaborative robotic arms, advancing towards digital transformation in production.


Deepening digital transformation processes and strengthening online brand communication, ORA Engineering continues to innovate and build a robust online community, fostering connections and engagement within the ORA community.